TumourTExtract is designed for the research team who wants to understand more about what is happening under the bonnet of the pipeline process. It gives access to the processes and their decision processes at arriving at an analysis. Different models can be selected to make comparative assessments of the best processing system.
It gives access to the processes and the decision points used to arrive at an analysis. Different models can be selected to make comparative assessments of the best processing system.
- Achieve a continuous monitoring of the progression of a patient’s disease
- Continually improving knowledge about the progression of disease
- Understand a whole new world of disease distributions both by age and geographical locations
- Understand where the societal load of cancer falls across the countryside
- Gain new understanding of progression and co-morbidities
- Turning text into knowledge across all the clinical disciplines